Friday, August 6, 2010

FRieNdShiPP FOrEvER...

Maybe... this call that drove my thought far...in such a sudden.... when I was quite concentrating on my notes... I received a very congratulation call from one of my matriculation's friend... he thought that I was having my convo today...

Ya.. supposedly... if not because of the lucky chance that I had 2 yrs ago... Today would be my convocation in UM... degree in biomedical science...

As a normal human... it just leaded me to think and fly to another corner... imagining how my life would be now... if I were not in my pharmac course now... I admitted... I was flying far just now... stopping n resting in that moment...

......"...The road not taken..."......

I was glad enough... grateful for having the chance to chase after my dream now... my dream of becoming a future pharmacist... I was appreciating that...

I think somehow we learn who we really are and then live with that decision...

......知足常乐......

Attending my buddy's convo today... Mary... n all my ex-biomed coursemates' convo...

Congratulation... Shelisa,leng leng, kathy, shiau hui, hwei wern, hui zhi, chong long, hock guan, xian cherch, yee ying, ai chin, bee hui n kim kim... ^^

Glad to meet urs again today... n I was really missing u guysss... thx for the everythings that urs hd presented to me during the farewell (18.7.2008) n my 20th birthday...

I loved you guyssss... Our True friendship always reside deeply in my heart...


~~ thx for everythingsss during the past...~~~

~~In the past~~

n At present now... May God bless you all... All the best in the future...
+++ with happiness, love, health n etc etc...
May my hand made convo gift- lotus flower.... bringing LUCK for yours all the time...
Today's scene of convocation... gave me anoher new inspiration of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment