Sunday, December 11, 2011

12.12.

Life was TIRED recently... .. tiredness never left me since October... this semester, we became the WHITE MICE of many thingsss... poor coordination of department, late in choosing thesis title, additional clerkship... n etc etc... ... all those just put us into a TANK of HOT water... freaking tired ... ... seriously... ..

Finally... our level coordinator met us today... n.. we had the chance to make some noises and complaint for them... we were not purposely criticizing there... but improvement should be done for the coming batch juniors... ...

Anyway... this semester was going to end soon... no matter how tired was yesterday, today or tomorrow... we had been traveled for the past few years on this journey... Keep going on... Dont give up... ... =))))... ...

Perhaps... this was the only way to motivate myself... sometimes... a HUG.. meant a lot to me... i loved to hug my blanket n my teddies whenever I was freaking tired...

OmG... i was having a dream last night... omg... chou gong delivered me a msg... perhaps... should i reconsider... ... i was so ignorant... Was i acting blind for other concern? or.. i had been pulled myself out from being loved? or... no idea... ...

... ... busy rushing of this that those these... ... etc etc... was coming to a tempoary full stop soon... GamBaTeh... ... (^___^) ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment