Friday, November 9, 2012

MPS-Pharmacy Conference 2012

 Glad that I was given the chance to attend MPS- Pharmacy Conference 2012 on 1 Nov 2012 which was held in Hotel Istana, KL... 

My beloved supervisor, Dr Fatiha, Qing liang and me.... She was a beautiful woman with sweet smile... Whenever she talked to you, her smile would definitely melt your heart, relieve your stress and calm your mind... ... 

I was grateful to have her guidance for my study during my undergrad life in UM... Wishing her to have a smooth delivery soon... Looking forward to her newborn baby girl... (^_~)... 

My turn for the presentation... Thank Dr Reena for her compliment after the presentation ended... 

Five young girls from UM who attended the conference... (^^)...  

Not to forget... Pn Syireen... :-) 




Indeed, I gained some valuable experience during the conference... not only the latest info from experienced pharmacist or MPS members that enriched me, but also the chit-chat moment spent with the few girls- qing liang, laihui, suyuen and sue that made me enjoy during the event... 

~ Congratulation for the end of my little study for  FEC+D chemotherapy ~ 
At the very least, I gained myself some experience in research field... 

No comments:

Post a Comment