Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today..when..

Two more weeks before U is reopened again...This coming wednesday...daddy mummy them are going to overseas Beijing trip with uncles and aunties..it is their families' 8 days trip...Ya..I thought they are all tired too after a year long of works and lotsa of unhapiness things that kept on bothering them since last few months ago...It's a good time for them to call it a day...

Theng here is going to resposible for her house..no matter it will be the smallest trivial matters or the alarming noise of the clock..Younger sis Mun and me only will be at home...

Scary?? because only two girls at home.. it cnt be the reason what...
Can I manage all the things without the help of my brother this time??
Can I believe myself ??

That day...The feeling of giving up the design I did.. It was the ever messy messy work of mine...What an unacceptable piece of art in the garden..I cnt spoil the beauty of art..the love of art...the passion of art..n the enthusiasm of art...At last..that I gave up the piece I had done...with a heavy heart...

Beauty of art reveal a patient heart you possess...Yes...although it was failed in the first time.. pushing you to the death river...without any fishes swimming around...
But that your heart will dance again with the soft romantic music of art in your art of soul and mind...your appreciation and your patient to your design...

A peaceful mind and a sincere heart...here it goes for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment