Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009...

Year 2009...is going to over soon...this year...the time seemed like passing in a lightning speed..

When flashing back...they had become the history of life...How do u feel for the year??
Is there anythings that u had left out? What make u to feel the most? Anything or any particular person that touched u? What have u done in this year? Which movie will be ur favourite? Any special memory or events to be shared? the most happiest moment would be? Do I did something wrong or bad?

Sorry to tell myself that... sometimes I found out that I was a nothing but it was just a nothing of nothing...In this whole year..a lot of things had happened...sometimes..I just knew that...I was cheating myself for that...for the happiness of others... Perhaps other might think that I was foolish being 'bullied'...as they were totally wrong...but that I really failed to stop from putting myself on other shoes and cared for them much... As the Buddha said, "行人之不能行"..."何乐而不为呢"... Anyway,although I knew everythings since the day they chose me to become the treasurer of the hospital bill.. I just had to stand fair and it was the biggest tolerable heart that I could give for solving all the "mathematical figure" without ruining the relationship of them...

Let talk other else..emm... My U life was quite busy.... Since the day u choose it... I was going to face it... for whatever happen then... I just hope that my study life can go smoothly for the coming journey ahead with a sincere heart.. My coursemates are fine too as well as my UTmates... thanks for ur guys colouring my life much...

Actually...I had left out one thing... Maybe in one day then... God will let me know it.. Am I too late telling myself that... although it had reside in my heart for some times... Be patient...becuase "I BELIEVE" it...

Friends n my family...if in this year..I had done something wrong..made urs guy unhappy..can urs forgive me? For whatever I did...I was starting with a piece of heart... if I didnt..I'm sorry...

New year is coming..New year..new hope.. May God bless us all... May all of us stay healthy and happily in the year of 2010..

No comments:

Post a Comment