Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Little report...

Huuuu....today is the 7th of Jan yr 2010...time was really passing and running fast without giving us any excuses to hold it tight and let it stop...U hd reopened for 1weeks ago...n yet my notes hd been piled for 11sets...untouched..being ignored...n I hvnt gone for my favourite movie-Alvin & the chipmunks...luckily..I hd shopped for my CNY clothes ady...

Since last Sunday...Life became busy because I was involved in the cat-walk performance for the coming pharmNite.. The 22 of us in our class who take part... n v hd practiced for 4 days then... Today..the rehearsal held for us in front of Dewan Bidara there... this time... more final yr seniors were there.. Looking for our progression.. But that I found out that jz now during the rehearsal...v were trembling..without any reasons... maybe it was the first time that v walked with all our costume... blinking here n there... pin..flower.. skirt.. big blouses..

Being a model is really not an easy things... I experienced it myself... Walking with the super dupler high heel shoes with confidence and pose.. making my sole to cry for pain... but now is quite getting used to it... I believe that the day after then.. V cn give our best for the performance.. as long as v hv the pumping heart...

Jz feeling a bit of tired after these few days... It was jz the beginning of everything... Be gambateh n rest more whenever there is free time... Time needed to be used wisely... Although it is quite "sao xing" to know that the 2 days before d pharmnite is the beginnig of our exam life again... CoNASS for CVS n SPEGT..followed by AMAN n.... anyway.. gambateh for all of us... I believe...my heart n my mind... Gambateh...

Although I still quite miss the keyboard of my younger sis...but CNY is coming soon... later can back home n touch its heart de...hehee... n the "G xuan zhi ge", in the "Autunm Concerto"..hopefully I can play it one day.. It's one of my wishes...

Happy new yr for all my beloved friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment