Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life goes on.....

Yes..life is still going on and on...Today,v hv our pharmnite performance rehearsal for UM ICR.. It sounded our coming Pharmnite to be a real grand one as this time UM Chanceellor n Vice Chancellor as well as our faculty's dean are attending for it...Jz found out that it was the first time that Um Chancellor n VC are present for our event...

Yaya... Grand grand pharmnite 2010 is coming soon - on 30 January...

Today, our rehearsal received good comments from ICR.. But v cn improve even further for the best that v can... I hope so... Walk with confidence and less trembling while on the stage...

N today...I jz realized....realized that a continuous "SORRY SORRY Girl........"from SKR there.. They told me it ws their mistake again to pass the credit transfer of titas for me when I did it in my biomed course last 2yrs ago...Although I hd the proven letter from my faculty n the rslt ws ady in my pharmac exam slip for quite a long long long long time ago...jz bcz the difference in code n less 50% pertindihan of both d code GXEX1414 n GXEX1410...I'm asked to take it again...

I jz gave them a smile..A sincere smile..without the feel of angry...I really didnt know that wat type of expression shud i be given for them... Begged for reconsideration of their letter made?? Who am I?? Are they listened to me although from the beginning they really didnt know that the SKET hd approved it too...It was jz a short brief explaination...Bt am i given a chance?? Jz A CHANCE to make everything clear... It seemed like they were always doing right... Rules n regulation are tightly intact without any SENSE sometimes...

I jz faced all these wrongly transferred or their miscoordination with a calm heart... No use to ask again and again... I ws too tired for it ady.... My friends said that I ws too innocent and easily to bully.. But..but...Bt I really shouted for no voice for it... .. I tot it ws my decision.. to be forgiven for them.. Am I right?? I dun kno... I fear tat jz bcz of this titas code might fail me to grad for the nex 2yrs... I am alone to voice with my black n white letter but they are even powerful bcz it ws all the so called "RULES AND REGULATIONs" that make them stand firm n strong...

Anyway...anyway.... "忍一时风平浪静,退一步海阔天空"... My coursemates are attending the same subject too... dun worry... they are there be with u....

Taking a gud rest before start to study later...but I miss... .... .......miss.... again suddenly...

Life goes on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment