Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Coming soon...

Finally..all the 5tests hd over...Time ws passing like a lightning speed...ya..From the first day of U reopening...bc for pharmnite..for assignment..for class..for tests..walking here n there for electif class...etc...at last..CNY is coming in the coming few days then..

Three days ago...I still remembered that the homesick mood be surged strongly through me again and quite exciting to wait for the moment that I'm going home (n ++ with a flying thought to...)when studying last minutes for my challenging paper chromato n AMAN..hahaa..bt then...ws fine...临时抱佛脚...did produce sort of good job for myself...study with an AMAN heart n did all tests smoothly...thx God...

When reaching home...it will be a harmonius and peaceful picture...The food that my mum prepared for me..although jz simple..maybe a plate of plain greeny freshy vegetable..bt the meaning behind is deep for me..It is filled with love..her dedicated work to me...that is enough..
I really missed that much...

My grandma..although her movement still ws in problem since last yr when she hd been admitted to hospital..bt I did pray everyday for her..to hv her healthy body n hv her active social life that she lov last time... I always hope that if someday..I jz can did the most little little thing for my grandma..to give her healthy leg...Can I hv this magic power?? Mayb I cnt.. bt she will always be appreciated...bringing me up during my childhood...

To me..actually..CNY cn let us to hv chance to get know more n meet our relatives n friends... it is the time for all of us to sit together n chat with pure..share of feelings.. progress of life.. concern given... to keep the bond tight again although lack of contact as all of us r bc for our life... You will find out, that time, that you put everything down.. to give a heart for them...

Ya..21yrs.o of me...never hv a chance to hv团圆饭with my family members..never been that 7 of us..my daddy,mummy,brother,me,2younger sis n grandma..to sit together to hv "tuan yuan fan"on the eve of CNY..every yr.. four of us n grandma only will hv the dinner first..as my busy daddy will be busy for his customers...mummy n daddy will together hv the dinner later.. This yr..I thought will be the same.. mayb this yr.. only four of us will hv the tuan yuan fan.. grandma will not be aroun in my house this yr... cz... her movement is still not smooth.. not staying in my house... a bit sad when thinking of this.. my beloved grandma.. I hope that.. I cn make her a great dish n soup...

Hahaa..my 7assignments ahead to be finished..I dare to ignore urs...plz.. n sorry... I jz enjoyed my duo luo life now... to wait for the moment to return to my hometown...

Earlier wishes for all of us that May this Tiger year be a peaceful n blissful yr...that u r always showered with love n abundance of wealth...

No comments:

Post a Comment