Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blog with hope...

The biggest deal that I stayed back before the final of radiopharm... was that I was gonna to settle the black and white that impinged on me for long.. the black and white which I had been mentioned in my previous post 2 months ago..

I passed the last five days with the mood of "DELAY"... being delay n delay... the recent result slip been post to my hometown ady... i thought.. n yet the first one.. the mistake was still there... Two yrs times past....... problem unsolved...

Again... the delay came... And till now.. I still hadnt received her part of the assignment... Duedate was over...

Dont wana talk the delay anymore...

Frustration that made us old.. patience that made people young... (>.<)





These were the photos which I took yesterday from my unit in UT.. Preetty rainbow after a heavy rainy storm.. Life is always filled with hope... I hope to get the black n white problem solved soon... hope to be a good people.. hope to be a good cook.. hope to cook for orphanage's kidss n the old folk home... a good mother... a good samarithan.. a caring pharmacist n etc..

..... My recent cook....

The herb's soup with the mee... my brother told me that it could make him to be alert for one whole day & night after drinking it.. n my bedmate said she loved the bitter taste of the soup...



Finally... I reached the level I hoped for long... (^_~) My chicken soup... a true bowl of chicken soup that was up to the barr..

Nutrious bean and the mushroom Vono soup with mee... a healthy diet to be recommended...


The me who was SS here... as I seldom took photo with my spec... hahaa...
.... A meaningful tvb series that i watched recently- "Rosy business"... all together of 25 episodes... i loved it very muchh... "人生有几多个十年,最重要是活得痛快"...
The end of the Power Ultimate Group in 8tv today.. My favourite group- Super Bang.. was the champion of the day... I was touched by the last song of the grp- 三杰克... anyway.. although they had lost in the competition... but they had performed their best indeed... Freiendship love came ahead although facing with the cruel result at the end.. a new chapter of life...
Final for radiopharm was coming... Baxia for myself... baxia for my coursemates... n all the best for the paper on thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment