Sunday, June 6, 2010

Special Semester...

The short special sem was ending in 5 days time... Radiopharmacy... 10more days for me to do revision before the final n the assignmentsss... Omg... me here... still in laze laze mood... the laze grass.. somehow... growing in peek height... < @-@ >

Time was creeping slow in the room.. 6 hours of lec per day(9am-4 or 5pm)...bulk of info to be installed to us.. hahaa.. sometimes.. the class was too silent till the drop of needle was heard.. hahaa.. as that.. we had fallen asleep.. plz.. n sorry.. Dc.Shafii..

Whenever the day ws ended.. we were alert again... noises here n there... as we dated each other n hang out together...


30.5.2010.. first day of special sem... class ended late.. ss2 pasar malam was awaiting ahead.. realizing... I ate lotsa that day.. like jumping out from a starve cave... hahaa...


1.6.2010.. that day.. coincidentally, not only the birthday of 2 of my coursemates-Tze Xiang n Sei Ling, but also our lecturer.. he ws 52 yo ady.. but he looked healthy n full of energy...
It was the only day where we had only 4hours of lec till 1pm.. the precious moment to hang out.. wakaka... We went for the movie Prince of Persia.. Jake Gyllenhaal.. his eyes were preetty charm.. he was such a fittie man of Man of many girlss... i thought..



3.6.2010.. A visit to the M'sia Nuclear Agency,Bangi.. the course was interesting bitss by this visit.. I really fell in love with the environment surrounding the place.. I love the naturally greenish... walking amidst the greenish would make my day... truely... they gave me peaceful mind... freshening my body n soul... I really loved the greenish there... (^_~)


Actually.. photography was prohibited during the visit... Sorry... the rules broker of me...really couldnt miss it out.. maybe.. it was the only chance that I to be stepped into this place... sorry...


After the visit.. although we were tired ady... around 6pm++ then.. we decided to go to Tian Hou Gong.. we were going to pray.. me.. wana thx God... after knowing all my results... Thanked for being blessed.. smoothly gone through my 2nd year... with my lovely black hair still intact.. although my goal was not achieved.. mayb in my course..being in dean list was really a great challenge.. but I believe... challenge made us tough n strong.. effort enriched our journey.. lasting me a heart to go on... anyway.. I was satisfied with my result...
I made wishes too.. may my brother to pass for his MLC paper... may my mother to recover soon from her sick... ... ... ...

After the 20episodes of Survivor's Law2.. Today... I was attracted by this book.. which I took from the temple.. 《智慧的心燈》... could be finished in one hour++ time... it was really enriched... nice... esp for me who was laze now... at some points.. the laze grass had been cut short in abundance after reading it... ^^

1 comment: