Monday, July 19, 2010

HaPpY BirthDAy...

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me... Happy 22nd..
18.7.2010

Surprised... getting Surprised by their KL gate burgersssss...
which I loved it... the very last time that I tasted it was on last February during the last year time...





My dearest coursemates n friends... Muackss.. n thx ur guys much...
again n again... 1000 times of greatness that I had expressed...

but.. again.. Thank again...


Thx for the Burger cake...^^


Celebration in Mid Valley in the afternoon time...

We went for Pizza...





N again.. thx for all the LOVEly giftsss... ^^





To all my dearest friends n family members... thx for all of ur wishes, celebration n gifts...

Wishing you here...

first of all..

...To be always blessed with GOOD HEALTH...

...mixed together with PEACE of MinD.....

...Topped off with HAppiNeSS...

....n.. surrounded with LoVe n SUcceSs...

Those were the HeArTy wishes presented for you all...
n.. again... Thank you...^_~



No comments:

Post a Comment