Wednesday, July 7, 2010

...Past..TODAY..TomoRRow...

3rd year U life is going to start soon… maybe the coming study life is gonna to be different… as our clinical year start… ((expecting for some challenge n new things))… New freshiess are coming… Welcome…

Maybe.. it has become my habit to record some memories or talk something here before the holidays are ending..

Holidaying… it was as great as just it was… free to the utmost… hahaa.. ^^ although just daydreaming or doing nothing at all for one whole day sometimes… but I enjoyed that…

For long that I loved reading the Sin-Chew PLUS... esp the part of- 心灵 n 悦读书房… it always enriched me.. the PLUS that might add spice to my mind or my thought… but sorry to say that I read them only during holidays… once U reopened then.. I found it hard to get a copy of the Sin-Chew paper.. :-



Karate kid.. I watched the movie with my 2ndary schoolmates on 30 June… beeling, wkit, jshun, neoh n me.. “..wearing off, putting on, picking up ur jacket.. all are kungfu.. .. .. .. life is kungfu…” Another nice movie…

Maybe.. it will be the last time that I to be visiting my biaojie’s boutique in ipoh.. as she’l leave the shop n learn saloning.. just wana thx her much… ajak me to wear for her new arrivals for many times ady…




Maybe… the last 4 photos for this very last memory in her boutique.. n sorry.. I thought I spoiled her dress… I was so thin n it seemed like not fitting me well…
3.7.2010… happy newborn n family’s gathering in da gu’s house… big feast there… thumb up for the 姜酒鸡汤 prepared by my da gu… truly loved it much… n gonna to be missed it too…

I was gotta a bit sad.. as that day.. my 三伯.. feeling worry for me n my cousin, LipPui, who r studying in UTAR now.. he said that we had thinned down a lot… Isnt study life that always thin down a person? Emm.. I dun think so… I always hope to gain more flesh on my waist…

Maybe... wearing in black made me to look skinny...

Time was flying past… one yrs ago… it was the wedding feast of 二伯… n I found those photos hanging on the wall of da gu’s house that day...


I loved You All… My dearest family members… no matter who they are… We were born to be together in this big family… take care…

Grandma was healthy on the photo… sad to say that.. Grandma’s condition was getting worst recently… n it worried us all… feeling of helpless… even sad when looked at her bloody injured wound that she never told us before…. even sadieer then when seeing her keep on concerning for all her little cucu-cicitss n yet she had forgotten herself…

May God bless my grandma…


N surprisingly... receiving these earlier 2 birthday cards days ago... didnt know who you are... but just wana said thank...
New semester then… Learning from the PAST, Appreciating TODAY, n Hope for TOMORROW...

No comments:

Post a Comment