Friday, September 3, 2010

...Is SePTeMBer...

8 weeks times were passing... It was 3rd yr life... staging at the first episode....
sense of busy n free... sometimes nutting myself in dreamspace...
but I was serious too... in my study... >.<
enjoying my kitchen life at the same time...
N now... holidaysss were embracing me ahead... >.<
Time flied...

Sharing some happy moment of us here...
This photo was taken using 8.1 megapixles hp's camera...
hahaa... any difference?? somehow...
it... it looked... .... ....
maybe looked... .... ??
we looked more pretty n handsome?? >.<
... smiled me the day...
n... my shopping day on 31August... wowww.... in MV... totally a megasale....
n... shopping day again wif JJ n sweeyen on 1September... sg wang...>.<
.... >.<.... >.<... >.<... I bought myself another pretty skirt... finally... +++....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Actually... I was quite confused....
as this happened to my unit...
... hopefully... the worst might not take place...
....brick of peace n calm....
I really hope for that...
in everyone of us...

2 comments:

  1. there is something called "ying yang" in the world. when there is a problem, there is a solution which wil be discovered eventually=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gal... you are to "shun qing" liao... try learning to be fierce for ur own benefit... if not.. u'l awys be bullied by others... dun think other ppl too much when u r in hot water wif them as well.. plz!!

    ReplyDelete