Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TwiLigHT...

".... So...you're addicted to Twilight, too....? "

".... ...... ...... I'm... ToTalLy... ... ... " right at this moment...

Vampire's family....
They are LOVABLE...
I felt that...
Twilingt- New moon... saga... eclipse....
watching them in one time...
by the way... I realized...
I liked the movies so much... n so much...
n today that... I watched them all over again...
I was totally addicted...
... reasonless addiction ...
Plz... dont give me an antidote now...
I loved the feeling of being addicted...

... ... ... Edward n Bella ... ... ...
... a vampire... n... a human...
I felt the greatness of the storyline...
fantastic... romantic ...
... well thought up...
bit of excitement... sad at some pointsss...
... challenge... wonderful at the end...
... ... it just liked not... not the plot that you can guess in the beginning...
What really make me deep at one moment...
.... is that...
one of the thousandss phrase found-
... ... " I dont have the STRENGTH to stay away from you... ... ... " by Edward....
"...maybe... it is true...
the STRENGTH... that keep somethingss close and yet apart...
too close that it is undescriable... uncountable...
but too far apart again till unmeasurable...
... ... ... its STRENGTH... ... ...
how strong n weak to be...
no one can understand better...
except you yourself... ..." my heart gives me the tone...
Just like the movie... anyway...

2 comments:

  1. hey... I loved the movie too... how was the ending if Bella is matched to Jacob? I prefer them to be together... Jacob's practically warmer n stronger.. haaaa!! everythingss might be change at the end.. looking forward to a twisted story in the coming series four..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unexpected is it for me to come here.I was searching for the pictures of twilight and it brought me your home,here.I am also a twilighter!!So happy to read your feelings here!

    ReplyDelete