Saturday, October 9, 2010

101010...

...Moving AhEad... forWarD...
...todAY...
...101010...
From Red FM...
I met with my the song that I loved the most... while ironing my clothes... jz now...
It was heart touching... I gotta met it up...
At that moment....
N... hearing a news...
It was a case of a young man, aged 21yo...
UTM student...
suffered from leukemia...
agonizing for pain n in face of death now...
n... with his story... his family....
I really felt sympathetic towards his condition....
May God to bless him...
bless the rest too... who are agonizing in pain of disease....
... day of 101010...
... symbolic of the forever n ever...
... figuring round up that brought perfectness to the day...
101010...

1 comment:

  1. gal.. i loved ur post each n every time.. it warmed my heart each time reading what you had thought...

    ReplyDelete