Sunday, October 24, 2010

It waS a YesTerDay...

It was the end of month October...
The matter pertaning previously... left unsolved...
yesterday... today... right now... like coming to a blunted end....
I was totally feeling so bad... so sick for it...
on one whole yesterday....
like...
BAD n SICK...
We always put shoes on other... n we never hope for much....
we just hope that matter didnt turn out to be worst...
but at the end....
the feedback given to us...
really made me sick...
I will be feeling guilty to run away from them....
if everyone one has the same thought... the unit problem will be worsening...
.... ..... ..... Haizzzz..... .....
I felt tired with it....
But... I should be RESPONSIBLE... no matter how...
as... you are houseleader...
... ... .... Keep peace and calm all the times... ... ...
It was the last day with Shelisa.... on yesterday... 23.10.2010....



Bye... Shelisa... my bedmate for the past 2 yrs in UT A1105...
She had left the unit... but I was going to miss her forever n ever....
The one that I'l never forget...
The first friend that I met in my University's life...
Roomate for 2 yrs time... life-sharing friend... kind-hearted... nice...
Friendship forever...
May her to always bless with good health, pretty fair, happy n all the BESt in LiFe...
(^_~)...

No comments:

Post a Comment