Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December's BeARsss...

Hello... I'm back... 3 weeks times... i thought... since she left her blog...

Well.. n now... I was on my hoLiDAYS....^^

3rd yr 1st sem was ended upon sitting on her last paper of the day- solid dosage form... on 6Dec(last monday)... Times were flying past... again... I told myself that...

The night after our Last Paper... We hang out to Mid-Valley there...


Dec is Christmas month... MV there was decorated with all the BIg n sMAll size bears bearsSS... Ya... I was totaLLy eyes opening that time... as... As... I never been seeing that sort of display...

n... n... I was naughty... n sorry... the urge pushed me STRonG to getting them nearer n nearer... to touch them so heartfully that... .... .... I really felt the warmth when touching on such soft n smooth bearssss... plz... forgave my bossiness that time... >.<

That night... We dinner ourself in Korea delight house- Ko Hyang... foods there... if you are interested... welcome to visit my food's blog- http://tasteeny-theng.blogspot.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today... 15Dec... emmm... ady... the mid of Dec... final exam de result will come out soon... maybe it will be on next week time... steady... telling myself that... just hope for a better result... although feeling herself did kinda bad on 2 of the 8 papers....

N... getting to know his result this evening... I felt glad for him... although he told me that it was not as good as what he expected... anyway... it was just fine n good enough...

... ... HappY hoLIdaYssSS.... by the way... ^_~

1 comment: