Tuesday, December 21, 2010

... UnTold.. unAWARE...

How Am I supposed to say that to myself ?
The two calls really haunted me a lots on these few days times...
just LETting me know when every things were fact...
like no turning point...
Again... I just blamed myself for my own mistake for not checking it out properly during the first semester of my course...
That time... I was really... really... really... unawared of that JPA letter... offerring me the scholarship...
" receive" or "reject" ... ...
as that time... i was holding ptptn...
To be frankly speaking... the existence of the letter... like out of MY WORLD that time...
two years afterward... ( it was a last friday)... they called me and told me that...
... ..... ...... ....... long story to be mentioning here... ... .... anyway... ....
I just wana stop myself thinking of it right now.... plz... plz....

No comments:

Post a Comment