Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A dice..



".... ... they were gonna to rent my unit with rm2500.00 per month.. one month notice for you all to move out... ..." 5minutes of heart attack when heard this on last sunday night... ... but after that... it just like nothing at all... no feeling... ...



The last negotiation will be on thursday via phone talk... ...



Let's throw the dice... What's the probability of getting the biggest number for you to win?



Win or lost? is really that important? actually, it doesnt make any significant difference at the end what?



I just would like to give myself a gamble... ... I made the smallest number this time... ... ...



chinese saying goes... "... 就算让你赢了全世界... 那又能怎样? ..."



For the whatever, the final decision is on the renter... I dont like to say much... n... I have prepared to lose in the game...



... ...I dont mind to sleep on a sleeping bag in the living room of my brother's unit during the final exam period month... temporarily... as long as at that period, I have a place to sleep and revise... didnt burden other... I felt contented ady... ... ....


No comments:

Post a Comment