Thursday, March 24, 2011

pH7.4



11am++ just now... receiving a call from GDEX company....
Never thought that they would call me again... as I rejected to make "bond" with them last month....


But today, unknown person, perhaps other department of the company... ... not in charge of the scholarship thing... telling me that he is Mr.Leong, calling from GDEX, n the company would like to offer me rm7000 per semester....


Wowww... i just getting shocked by that amount... Thinking over and over again... "rm7000 per semester"? Really... ....


Further asking him... "So, do I need to serve with the company after gradr?... ..." ... ... "I was not sure... but i think no need, as I received a note to call you and asked you to come over and sign the letter before the duedate... ..." He told me somemore... "your write up impressed us... ..."


But i was wondering... ... i really did nothing... just remembered that i sent them my resume and one write up of why I applied for the scholarship... n during the interview section, emm... answering the general knowledge test n chatting session n plan scheme designing only... ... ... did nothing about write up.. ??


The major concern of mine is the only bond issue with the company... but they just can't tell me exactly whether I need to be bonded... ... n why they offered me with such a huge amount? I was wondering...


If I'm going to receive, I dont have to worry much for my last two semester's course fee n expensesss.... ...


But... ... Should I believe them? ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment