Monday, June 27, 2011

Feeling cold for a Monday...

The weather was cold and damp... in addition to the freeze environment in OP section today... I was liked freezing out... * CHILLING*... Cold... ...

I missed my friends so much on yesterday night... friends... esp my hometown friends... bee ling, yutian, mei ling, wai yan, ying ying, yen tyng n etc etc... my matric friends... caroline, mai mai, kui teng, mei tey, seow hui, jia mei n etc... I missed you guys so much... some of them were graduated and started to work... some were enjoying their holidays... some were in internship... some were losing in contact... some were... ... ...

Friends.. how much do I miss you all... I hope that... you are all staying healthy and fine all the time... ... Take care... ...

Emm.. feeling weird in such a sudden today... I thought I was just thinking too further of it... soon after my last day of hospital attachment on this coming friday... the next day... saturday morning... around 4.30am.. i will be leaving m'sia... attending a 7days 6 nights Asia Pacific Pharmaceutical Symposium (APPS) in Jogjakarta, Indonesia... .. with Zakiah, Qing liang n Li Wen... ...

emm... i felt a bit worried... perhaps... thinking too much... the place is an earthquake spot... n last saturday, i saw a news from online the star reporter saying that there was unpredictable geographical change that might take place soon... ... "loll, i'm thinking so much... ..right?" ... ...

Dont forecast... ... perhaps... ... ... sometimes... life is a fate... ... but... thinking positively and looking forward are what should I be having right now.. ...

If.. anything do happen to me... ... my lovely family members and dearest friends... I would like to tell you all... I love you... ... muacks... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment