Saturday, June 18, 2011

NoGAPS 2011.. TO INFINITY AND BEYOND ...

Finally... NoGAPS 2011 had come to the end... a 5 days 4 nights event... which took place at UM this year...

Relieved... i was relieved... ... ~~ huuu~~... ... although the preparation for it was tiring... ...but... at the end... ... our effort growed... the event was successfully ran... no matter how tired before, it worth than a thousand when I saw all of us- high committee, AJK members n participants, cherished throughout the event... ...

I was totally glad... when all the things came to me smoothly... ... Deep inside my heart... I would like to say a billions of thank you to all the members of my bureau... without them, no matter how well was my arrangement and planning on certain things, it couldnt run that speedy n systematic... ... *Muackss*... LOVE you guys... (^_^)



Day 3, 11/6/2011: Community Outreach Programme (COP)... at Jinjang Utara, Selangor... although it was somewhat hard to help them, but I believed, when everyone of us contributed just a little bit of LOVE for them... the situation would change... "Endless love, endless hope..." poor was not a matter of disease... I just hope that whenever they need health care advice, they could seek help from many parties...


I prayed for them sincerely... ... wishing that their life was getting improved... sooner or later... may all the kids there... receiving proper education system.... they were innocent... lovely... looking at them... playing happily... n i wished that they could live healthy in the near future... Loving them... ...


Day 4, 12/6/2011: GALA night of NoGAPS, at depalma hotel, Ampang... it marked the end of the event.... Wowww... finally... ...


Above was a brief of NoGAPS 2011... actually.. I had made myself a document of it- NoGAPS 2011 which consisted of 45pages long... from the first day,25 June 2010, I took up the responsibility to become head of logistic bureau till the end of the event, 13 June 2011...
When I went through all that I had written... ... part of the experience... sweet memories... sad story sometimes... how did I deal with certain difficulties... at the end... I found out... I grew from a seed... and slowly turned to a little pinkish flower that I loved...
Thank you for having the chance of learning and facing all those thing in my life... and I was glad to become part of you in organizing the event... truly speaking... .... LOVING you all... ...


May the memories we shared together ~~ last forever and ever ~~


~~ TO INFINITY AND BEYOND ~~


That's... if the blogger allowed... I might be uploading the 45 pages long diary here... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment