Thursday, July 14, 2011

DisCOMFORT of sToMacH.. ...



It had been 48hours... where my stomach was dived in discomfort zone... ..

Period pain? Food poisoning? or excessive blood loss? Last two days ago.. I had drawn out 150mL of blood.. n in the afternoon.. i just realized it was my "period" period.. ... but i thought it wont be the main reason for the discomfort...

I felt hard to figure out the pain... it was not the usual stomachache... ... I seemed lost to describe it.. ... anyway... i had beared with it calmly on these two days.. ...

"Isnt it the consequences of taking a lot of cold drink during APPS in Indonesia there last week? as I rarely and seldom have cold drink and food... ..." (T_____T).. ...

The last powerful stomach pain happened to me on last year December... and now was another half year where the attack came to me again.. ... it sounded that the "attack" hit me twice a year.. ... but... last night... the intense discomfort made me dropping my tears again... it was "superpain"... till my mind ran into blank.. ...

Now, i was getting better... ... relieved...

... Give me a hug... may the disCOMFORT dissappear sOOn.. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment