Saturday, September 17, 2011

17 Sep.. saturday night.. ...

The very first week of my final year semester.. ... coming with the FIVE LAW BOOKS... .. seemed like.. i was going to study LAWsss soon.. .... ... n first day of class.. .. i was motivated by Miss Lo's dao li.. ...

I loved this week so much.. ... perhaps.. ... feeling more free.. or perhaps.. .. I could spend more time in the lovely kitchen there... cooking my lovely dishes... lovely soup.. ... (^.^).. .. having lovely chat with coursemates.. .. all were just so LOVELY...

Anyway... next week.. I'm going to choose the thesis topic.. ... Good Luck for me and my dearest coursemates.. ... May God to bless us all.. .. sail through all the challenge during thesis period and most importantly, be blessed with good health and fresh mindset to face the everyday's bulky works or clerkship or reports or hospital service or tests or ... ... ...

Loving this week till the max.. ... reasonless.. .. or perhaps.. .. i had made myself another cutie bookmark.. .. shopped myself a lovely bag last few days ago.. .. cooked myself all my favourite dishes.. ... cleaned up the whole room.. .. rearranged the whole things.. .. or perhaps.. .. i had been fully recharged.. ... (^_~).. ...

GLEE.. ... (^___^).... ... reasonless that.. .. I was feeling so blissful today.. .. perhaps.. .. something gone excessive of my serotonin neurotransmitter secretion today-which was known to be mood controller.. .. anyway.. ..do keep a smiling face and a glee heart.. on everyday onwardss.. ..as in one day.. .. you might know the beauty of it.. ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment