Sunday, September 11, 2011

911.. ...

Forgot to update it previously.. ...


with.. Nicole.. the pharmacist who I attached to.. ...



It was the place where I was having my community pharmacy attachment and part time working from 29 August - 3 Sep 2011.. ... sometimes.. ... i missed the place so much.. ... (^.^).. ...

Lot of precious experience found and met.. ...

I was.. ... Feeling great for the past four months of holidays.. ... it was meant for a totally rest for me.. .. spiritually, mentally n physically.. ... n.. I had lots of time to carry out activities that i loved to do.. .. (>.<).. cooking, reading novels, watching drama, day-dreaming, sleeping, eating n etc etc.. ...

Time flied.. ...finally... today is the last day of the four months' HOLIDAYSsss... ...

Tomorrow... it will be the first day of my final year.. ... Looking forward to it.. ... n i missed my dearest coursemates so much.. ... (^.^).. ...

All the best on this thesis year... good luck ahead... n HaPPy mooncake festival on tomorrow.. .. wishing everyone.. to bless with perfect health.. ...

Embrace every tomorrow with great HOPE.. ... (^_~)... ...


No comments:

Post a Comment