Monday, May 28, 2012

Recharge... ...


Finally.. after 8 months of work... "The Incidence and clinical management of FEC+D chemotherapy in breast cancer patients at UMMC" ... was coming to an end... 

Left with a lethargy and tired body after that... it was the very first time that i worked obsessively with them... I sacrificed my sleeping hours that I never did before... 1st of May onward... i stayed a bit late on every night, around 1230am to 1am... Last week... I stayed till 230am... 

Perhaps... it gave me a chance to "learn" and stay overnight which sounded beneficial to me next time when having "oncall"  in hospital... seriously, it harmed the body if stayed overnight continuously... ... 
Anyway, it was over and i was glad that what I had planned before reached my target... the rest, up to God and May I be blessed with a pass... =)... 


One month left before everything is coming to an end... 


Feeling thin down... (T___T) .... and... I dare not to weigh myself recently... =(  ... 

Study week at my home sweet home this week... Hope to gain more fats and fully recharge soon... ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment