Thursday, May 6, 2010

A nostalgic town...

The four of us...were somemore adventrous.. we travelled to Malacca without guide.. n without our Malacca's cousemates around.. 5.5.2010.. anyway.. Malacca is a small town.. n we dun worry much for that... a one day one night trip...

Since my last Matric's camp in Danau Dopa,Malacca..it hd been another 3yrs time that I didnt been to the town.. yes... a lot of changes hd gone through for the town in all these time...

The first step I grounded there on that morning.. a feel of NOSTALGIA arising...

The NOSTALGIA just kept on rising..esp after we started to travelling n walking around... the 4 of us... who love food much... hehee.. jz enjoyed searching n craving for all the fomous locality... cendol, nyonya dish, durian puff, 88junker foodstall, newton, n etc... i wont describe them much here, as I hd put them all in my food blog-" http://www.tasteeny-theng.blogspot.com/".. welcome to visit it if u r interested in food...

Although the day was scorching n sizzling hot.. it was another great experience for us.. walking n sweating profusely to travel around the whole area... the red heritage building, kota belanda, christ's church, British's kapal, Taming Sari tower, Selat Melaka n etc..n Eye of M'sia ws there too...
When I just walking n enjoyed for the peace of the town... the design n state of art of the building there... it really gave me the nostalgia feel... culture of the past... a sense of appreciation of the building... fabulous for the British's ship... n etc...
A historical town with nostalgia- Malacca..
I'm lazy here..jz upload a few of d photo... the rest will be uploaded n tagged by my friends in fb later... as i'm tired now after few days of consecutive activities starting from the moment when our last paper ended... bowling, movie, red box, window shopping, food tasting, n etc...anyway.. was fine n happy for that.. hehee...
Malacca- a town of Nostalgia...
Hahaa..this is the cinema in Mahkota Parade,Malacca.. We hd nothing to do that night n watched IP man 2 in malacca.. unbelievable.. the night time movie cost us only rm6...
The movie was too nice for me... I could sense the SPIRIT in it.. n the msg to be conveyed for us... he was too ideal of a man.. superbly perfect good temper... i jz hope that.. I have a temper of 70% as you.. May I??
~~woww~~ IP man.. we were proud of you...^^

4.5.2010.. We were the MODEL of the day.. hahaa.. just kidding...
Sunway Pyramid...

3.5.2010.. while waiting for the movie, 初恋红豆冰... we went for bowling...in MV..
the one on my hand was no12...
Happy holidays for those who are enjoying that now..
n not forgetting to give encouragement for those who was still occupied with exams or other works.. all the best for yours..

No comments:

Post a Comment