Thursday, April 29, 2010

Somehow to be...

The one that I missed so much again...

My Tong gua long yan xue er...

which I made during my study week last 2 weeks ago...on wednesday...in my home...

I just miss u today...

It was not a sweet dessert...
but somehow it was rather to be my...
Heart moisturizer...
Without a single reason that why I had fallen in love with it...

I miss u so much...

Today...
Reaching to the 6th staircase...
2 more steps above to go on next monday...
Glad that be smoothly gone through all the staircases so far without a single source of light...
Hopefully...other of my friends who were still on their papers... to be blessed as well...

For that moment.. I really miss u... my tong gua long yan xue er...
Somehow to be...

1 comment:

  1. Niceee gal. soon to over all the papers liao.....HAHAA!!!!!!!!!! Ga you ooo... cook for me this nex time. HAHAAA!!! i love the BIG long yan.

    ReplyDelete