Thursday, April 8, 2010

study week...

Study mood was still not getting hot..
10days time left...
I still hv the last 3episodes of series to watch...
Promise...
Finished them during my lunch n dinner time tomorrow...
N...
I'll truely+sincerely to get into the mood...

Where?? Which one to start??
Strategy...
~~Planning them in mind~~
Dun scare of them.. gal..
alto they were as thick as your Oxford dictionary....

When we ppl getting older n older in age...ya.. memory power was getting poorer n poorer...

above were the AMAN notes that made us so pek cek...

friends.. Gambateh...

They accompanied me when I was studying my AMAN...
grouping lotsa of bulky++bulky info into pieces of mind map...
thanks...
it is nice.. to getting home soon for my study week...

~~ Give yourself a smiley heart ~~

during the study week...


I love this photo so much..

which I copied from my fb friends...

A calm blue sea... pristine... peace...

~~ Gambateh ~~

>(^_~)<

No comments:

Post a Comment