Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nichii...

When it flashed through my mind...
The Nichii skirt that I had fallen in love with...
I was energetic again to go on...
The bulkiest of All Over the World --->the AMAN notes...
the KILLER paper...on next tuesday..
May God bless us all...

5.....4....3...2..1.
Nichii shopping...my lover skirt... was glad whenever tot of it... hehee...
Was true that...i didnt shop for a single cloth n shoes for the past 2months after CNY...
Fine.. I was in saving...

Jungle trakking.. Gold car driving.. bowling.. movie... ... ... ...
Fantastic again...^^

The super cuite- xiao xiao bing...
when I was saturated recently.. I found out that...
HE was the one who buffered my mind when I surged thru his profile...
looking for his photo... in fb...
Xiao xiao bing... LOVE you...

Gambateh...

No comments:

Post a Comment