Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weight gaining...

Morning..without the noise of my alarm clock...
without awakening by the ambulans sound...
temporarily...
No more facing of the busy traffic rushing for class...

Study week at home...
everyday...I was bombarded with lot of food..
mum's cook, neighbours' fruit, KimLian's aunt de big fat chicken..
n etc...
I really wana thx them from the bottom of my heart..
Muacks...

Weight gaining...
I'l never give up to gain another 3-5kg...

alto somehow in another sense..
other might thought that I was a big crazy or odd or weird..
I wont care...
Gambateh... weight gaining...
My wish to step into the blood donation booth...
A drop of blood that save a thousands life...

~Gambateh~~
Continued for my notes n books... ^^

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! "fat gal"..gain a little bit is enuf lo.. later if fat like me then u'l be cried liao..haha!! really wana said a 1000xx tq for u who awys helped me so far.. i jz admired u much..awys looked relaxed n scored well.. good luck for u.......
    ..from someone who cared for u..

    ReplyDelete