Wednesday, April 7, 2010

..Going to blog..today..

"...last class for my second year in university, wow... time flies.... had finish half of my life here, but like had done nth..." today... i heard this from my coursemates.. noticed it in fb...

Realizing or Unrealizing that.. 2 years time were past... ya....

Since the last test be seated on last two weeks ago.. life was getting relaxed... majority of the syllabus were finis.. less lec to attend...alto there were another bulk of notes ahead... everyday... did revise the untouched notes that hd been left behind months ago or being taught recently.. bt it was enjoyed too to finish all the reports, assignments, presentation slides n etc... accompanied by all my lovely n hearty music.. the soothing rhythm... hang out... my kithchen life.. cooking my soup..dessert... dinner with my biomed housemates who were going to grad soon.. watched the tv8 "jin she liang yuan" series together at 7pm.. on9.. sharing jokes..

~~Can this relax moment to be halted for me jz a little bit longer.. Am I too greedy to demand that?? times become restricted soon for 5 of us to be together in UT A1105..they r going to grad soon..

Actually... this thought that flashed through my mind.. if.. I didnt open this gift blessed by God 2yrs ago.. mayb my life will be different too.." it will be the last week of my U life.. my last study week.. is going to grad on August.. is planning for my future.. working or further study??"

Yes..I'm a normal human too.. it cnt drive me to die off this thought at that moment.. as I stayed with my beloved previous biomed coursemates... alto I was in the course jz of one yr time.. but it was the very first time in my life that lots of excitement, happiness, tears, joy, fun be built together with them... these were the very first piece of memory in my U life... ~Guys..I'm here... miss ur so much n so much~~...sincerely saying that...

Life... I wondering... wondering... at the beginning.. I was a little bit scare to open this 2nd gift.. altough it was my dream inside... but why the first gift be given to me?? it was not the dream of mine.. alto it was quite sad at the beginning when receiving that.. but it was too precious where I found friendship's love... Miss yours so much..Miss urs guys..all my previous biomed coursemates...

I still rmbr the promise we made together at the beginning.. " grad together on August 2010 with the piece of heart.." sorry... I was not in the journey with ur guys... I chose the lucky 2nd gift presented to me.. embracing my dream... I jz know... my heart is still there always go on for yours... take care and may all of urs to hv a bright future... ^^
Study week is going to start soon...only 11 days left before the first paper...


These are the bulk of notes to be finished to get urself to FINAL...
Telling myself... " not much.. not much..." izit??


AMAN portion only... 90% of copying+ embedding them to my brain...
Can I???


this sem... i hv 8 papers to sit for.. in 6days time...

~~~ GOOD LUCK ~~~

~~~~ GAMBATEH ~~~ ALL THE BEST ~~~~

...FOR ALL MY FRIENDS...N MYSELF...

No comments:

Post a Comment