Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Plz...

When I opened the envelope..again..it was the 6th time that.. there was another mistake on my rslt slip... It was my 1st yr 1st sem rslt slip... n till now.. the problem stil occurred n occurred... Haiz... I was speechless ady...

The 1st time.. they wrongly typed my grade.. A- become B+.. quite a big difference wat btw the A huruf n B huruf on the keyboard.. ok..nvm then... human mistake... was forgivable... d slip cn be reprint..

2nd time.. they r SUPER bc ppl.. whenever wana collect the right n corrected slip... they were not around in their position.. n that y I waited for the past 3month to get it.. but then...
"gal..I'm sorry.. v hv lost ur slip.. n the original one cn only be printed for once only... but u cn apply it in ur dean office..."

Ok.. fine then.. human mistake.. yes.. was forgivable again...
The 3rd time... I applied for the copy.. another mistake.. wrongly matric no of mine.. MEF080071 suddenly bcm my coursemate's no- MEF080070.. d difference btw digit 0 n 1...
Forgivable.. human mistake...

The 4th time... ... the 5th time... ... ... ..... this... that... small small mistake... here n there...
Now the 6th time... what a big mistake again... 3.73 bcm 2.73... haiz... big difference btw digit 2 n 3 right????? plz.. plz... plz...

I need the rslt slip urgently for the scholarship application from my father's business society.. althou it is just rm200 for each sucessful applicant... but I was glad ady for that amount... duedate soon...somemore.. the problem still need to be corrected... yrs n yrs of waiting for the correct copy of my slip...

But then why it was just that hard??? I'm going to end my 2nd yr 2nd sem soon after the last paper... Can they be just put a little bit only of their passion on making n printing my slip... Plz... Dun urs fed up of meeting me each time n seemed like nothing at all when each time making some silly mistake n I seemed like too tolerate n replying them with a smile...

I really dun wana the mood to overwhelm me... thinking of my fate on this... all the black n white mistakes that impinged me... as it was the 6th time ady... not only this.. but also the last oldies history of many black n white that I had gone thru.. How do I feel to bcm the victim not only the 1st time?? but that it was due to their miscoordination n somemore n somemore reasons...

I can forgive everything.. but Can I just get a true+correct copy of my rslt slip ONLY?? Plz...


1 comment:

  1. That's y i said i just admire u.. u looked peace n calm all the time.. if i'm u,i'l explode ady. being fooled by them again n again. Haha!!! totally agree wif wat u said about THEM!! Haha!!!

    ReplyDelete