Thursday, April 14, 2011

ko-K day...

Yesterday... 14 April 2011... was ko-K day of UM...



Don't ask me why that I choose "Magazine Writing"? Relaxed as you dont have to attend the class every week... or the lecturer was perfectly lenient to us... even when you were absent, the following week, she would allow you to sign for ur attendance.. or other reasons?



But.. at the end.. I found out that... reasons of being there were reasonless... ...



This was the magazine produced by my group... "ROBUST"...



editting and editting... ... finally... ... ....


This was the banner of our grp on ko-K day... decorated by the IT fac students... woww.. they were awesome... truly...



n.. our game of "wheeling".. ... so, if you had attended our booth, I hope that you had received a gift from us... ... ...


They purposely took this photo, i thought... as the whole class always said that me and Angel, were looking alike... n they confused to recognize us everytime in the class there... as we always sat the the back of the class together... ...

"well... maybe... we were younger sisters who were getting lost during childhood... ..." we told them... to reassure them... ...




from this photo... I realized that me n Angel were looking alike in some sense... ... our smiling face shape and our appearance... ... maybe...


Nice to meet with Angel... she was 3rd yr econ student... n... at the same time... i met with my secondary schoolmate- Chuan Boon, who took the same course with me... ... he was going to be a teacher soon... ...


The lecturer who insisted on giving me n Angel a hug before we leaved the hall... actually... i had a nick name by the lecturer... she called me "green girl"... as the booth setting idea of using green colour to dominate the nature and peace concept was originated by me... ... she couldnt remember well my name... so maybe just give me that name... >.<... "the girl in green"... ...


Woww... unexpected... we were the champion of the booth exhibition... n the happiness was undescriable... ... we seldom interacted in class... as the class was short,as short as 15mins sometimes... but when we were organizing and planning, we worked together... in just a few days time... n we tolerated each other... ...



Frankly speaking... I contributed to the booth for just a little bit only... except for the green idea and looking after the booth for the last few hours on last day... .... I did nothing at all then...


esp those from the edu fac... woww.. they were really awesome... 18of them... n the 8 from IT fac... again.. they were excellent... expert in creating e-learning using our magazine... ... the rest were 2 from my fac, 2 from econ fac n 2 from law fac... not forgetting our leader- Mr.Honda, who always guide us using his "law" philosophy... >.<...



They were awesome... .... i was glad to be part of them...


At the end... I found out that... ...


" It isn't how much we do, but how much love we put into what we do that really counts... " although it might be as short as 3 hours in the booth... ...


Thank them so much... thank for being part and parcel of my U-life... ...


Good luck and all the best for our final exam... ...


No comments:

Post a Comment