Monday, April 11, 2011

Simply of a Monday...

Time was running... day in and day out... today... it came to the last lec week of my 3rd year semester.... study week was just around the corner... ...



N... first exam day was on next thursday... falling right in the middle of the study week.... started to realize that... ....



"Enough of rest and day-dreaming bo?" asking myself... ... last week of the whole... i was just getting rest... rest n rest.... n threw away all the jobs... once class was over... I rushed home... n chased after my favourite series... I was getting addicted... truly n deeply... plz... ...



Tighted up by the hectic life in month of March... i felt kinda tired actually... although I still punctually slept around 11.30pm-12am... but sometimes... i just suffered from insomnia... low appetite... sadly... i lost 1kg... ...




Having a blood drawn of 250mL that day... that particular night... worries arised... I felt so dizzy that in my dream, i was like fainting soon and there was no tomorrow for me... the only people that crossed my mind that day... .... n i slept off then... luckily... able to wake up the next morning... n my lovely mum... sorry for not letting you know... i knew that she would be worried me if i were getting massive blood volume drawn... but... i'l promise to take care of myself well... ... I couldnt be a burden in your heart... I love you mum...



Well... today... starting to plan for my study week... although still left with 2 more presentations ahead n the hari ko-K... eager to know too my hospital attachment n community attachment period... ...



NOGAPs... continue to pray for them... hope that they can get more sponsorss... or am I so greedy to hope for more of my bureau? as I received a good news to get a 50% cost reduction of dental fac hall renting... but I still hope to get venue sponsor from hotel for their night... Can bless me of that? Sorry, I know i am greedy... Am I?



It's time... to stay focus... brushed up my notes... saved more time to sleep n rest...



" Never said never...."

" Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly... " .... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment