Thursday, August 4, 2011

decisive enough...

vs vs .... ....


Grateful for someone? holidays? money? ... ....

Next week would be the last week of my attachment in Caring... I just have two days left to attend... (^^)... finally... sometimes... I was getting a heavy heart to leave them... seriously speaking... the "Caring people" there are nice... I found lots of happiness when counselling the elderly... and I learned lots from both the pharmacists... ... Thank you... from the bottom of my heart... ....

But, I was still drowning in an undecisive ocean... .... Nicole, the pharmacist I was attached to, requesting my help to have part time with her during the coming Raya break... in addition to the Pristine company sale manager- Sikini... who asked for my help too.. ....somemore, asked by the Caring area manager...

Putting myself in their shoes... ya, the shop just left two people to work, the rest were malays who were celebrating for their big day... thinking till that point...I really felt hard to reject... ...

Besides, I felt grateful for Nicole and Miss Ooi... ... belanja me several times for the great lunch... in Wong Kok restaurant, Prince cafe and Italion's ss2.. ....

I was confused too... If I were to sacrifice the raya holidays...

But... ... it was another great opportunity for earning myself more money... working for 5days in Caring, 29August- 2Sept... double and triple paid in between, bonus for every Pristine product sale... although right now i was having my part time job too as Pristine's promoter, but if I were to work again during raya, I could have enough money to fully pay for my coming semester's course fee... .... and extra pocket money too... ...

Earning money in a way that I enjoyed working for what I liked to be... temporary as pharmacist assistant and promoter... ... counselling... ... I thought... sacrificing some of the holidays would be fine enough... ...right?

Sometimes... it was hard enough for me to reject the offer...my boss... who asked me for three times... and yet I was undecisive...

Anyway... today, I was decisive enough... "Yes, I do come back... " ....

No comments:

Post a Comment