Monday, March 15, 2010

The second Magic Match……

The second Magic Match……

I found out that..It was the first time that he dropped his tears and cried with me in the phone.. Last Thursday, SPM 2009’ result had been announced.. I understood how sad he was that day… if a boy aged 18 y.o. hd his tears down, I believe that his tears were the reflect of his disappointment..

I thought all of us were “surprised” too…it was true that he hd put lots of effort n hard work … “ factorial validity ” …??

As parents..at this time.. Your love and encouragement were important.. standing by the side and keep on criticizing would make the matter worst, ok??uncle… I hope that u cn realize it.. He was the ONLY son God bless to urs..

Uncle and auntie were worried for him that day.. as they fear that my cousin was unable to accept the fact that… n he was going to find a “SHORT CUT”..He had cried till his eyes were bulging ady.. Omgg… When auntie talked to me over the phone.. I was worried for him too..

He just told me he got lotsa of B and C, bit A’s only.. It was not the END of the world..I promise to help him after his result had announced.. as he told me before that he was interested to take pharmacy course .. and whenever I hd my sem break holidays.. He would come to me and ask about the course…

It was cruel if I was going to ruin or damage other’s dream.. but if I keep on giving him much hope and said you sure can get your dream course de and if at the end he got nothing at all.. it was even cruel right ??? That night, talked over the phone for about 1 hour++..


But… by the end.. maybe I was giving …善意的谎言…as I myself knew better that.. getting yourself into Um pharmacy course, minimum requirement (non bumiputra) in pre-U level should be 4.0 and SPM grade must be at least 8A’s..n co-curiculum point > 8.0..

It seemed that I had given them hope.. not only my cousin but my auntie as well.. She kept on saying that hopefully his son can be like me, “托我的福气”.. be the same field with me next time..

My.. 善意的谎言…

I thought it is cruel to ruin your dream .. as sometimes we live with dream, and dream that keep us on…

May this magic match give him strength and bless for his future..
Stay strong...
Gambateh.....
Specially dedicated..


No comments:

Post a Comment