Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sorry for the comments...

Emm... jz doesnt kno why.. finally that.. I wana blogged it.. although that day telling myself that of not to blog it.. mayb.. hearing of this jz nw in class.. ++ d frustrated post in fb from my coursemates... some had been the victims... I jz wana leave a few comments here..

Ya..He really had that great power..to do thing in whatever way he planned.. during lec or lab.. I tot, he was the one who gained lots of respect from us too as he was...... Sincerely saying that.. it's true.. he is well knowledgable..

He did tell us that why we lost for the APEX U name.. but then he himself in fact that had done the same thing for us... the one who were the yesterday's victims,mayb getting even frustrated if next tuesday it is going to happen again.. but i'm so sorry.. I guess it'l happen again.. as I was in 1st grp on 2days ago... the whole procedure was impossible to carry out in just 5mins time per student...

Tracing back on Tuesday.. I was the no.6 student to go for this individual lab exam.. as we were the first grp.. the white rats too.. We were only given a paper with patient's prescription n did the dosage calculation n worked out the solution by our own.. nothing more was told b4.. n will be guaranteed to avoid ur chat with ur friends.. Sounded serious.. bt it really happened to all of us in the 1st grp..

Only 5mins to prepare the ampicilin Na with NS.. Hours by hours waiting there b4 ur turn.. alto u were the ppl no6..??

Finally it ws my turn.. He was a ppl.. not a dinasour.. nothing to be worried for right??? Once he asked me to start.. no matter how calm n peace I was.. heart was beating+++... as he ws standing beside u n examined for the every technique u used..

Omg.. Omg.. He kept on asking me questions.. from the beginnig till the end.. How to finish in 5min time??? plz n plz.. he was disturbing my work.. it was exam work.. mark will be given.. at the end.. jz bcz that.. he never tell me that the normal saline was sterile.. HOW IMPORTANT THIS INFO for me.. Just ONE STATEMENT..

N i wrongly did one step only... YES..THE ONLY ONE STEP.... it pushed me to the death river ady.. n he refused to give u another one vial.. Just ONE ADDITIONAL VIAL... the whole solution become a perfect... He never tot to lend u a hand alto it ws his mistake... no point to ask again n again right??? alto u hd a solution for the problem... but He was awys right.. n we dont...Although I did proceed to the last... but it was not sterile at all..

I explained to him the concept I used.. I tot at the end.. he realized that his mistake of not telling me that.. n the ppl following who did it will be told of that.. Haiz...... at that moment.. sad also no use what...

I was so sorry... I broke the rule too.. he asked the one who hd did the preparation to never let their coursemates to know the procedure.. as it was test.. I just hope that the rest of my coursemates wont repeat my mistake due to his one mistake too... plz.. n sorry..

Sharing is another biggest happiness u can give others..Dont u think so?? If everyone tot of letting other to suffer like us.. Sorry.. I could not do that...

I was sorry to say that too as from the beginnig, I tot he was a bit cruel to us too.. not a single procedure told.. n mayb it should be alright bt the most important.. at the very least.. we should be provided the basic info n lab equipment.. Everyone's assumption n imagination r different.. That day.. the lab was conducted in such a chaos n messy that...

N the BIGGEST BIGGEST realization..that...I saw that in my heart.. not with my eyes.. ya.. he'l give special treatment for M student.. but never us.. the C... from what I heard b4.. "ACCEPT it ba when u c it someday..."

Anyway.. I was over for that.. Is feeling pity for the rest to wait n wait n being...... fine.. should be alright.. Gd luck for urs... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment