Monday, March 29, 2010

THree..TWooo..ONeee..

Finally that.. All the TESTS were over yesterday for this semester... It just left a few lec to attend, one more assignments n presentation to go for... hehee... although FINAL is coming soon...

"...Let hang out..." "..........Where??..." .....
"...I wana shopping..."
"...Let steamboat..."
" ...wei.. sing k plz..."
" ...Monday pasar malam..." "Jaya One.."
" No...plz..I jz miss my bed..." wakaka...
"...Fine.. it was just nice to go for ur favourite... it was hard to fulfill all here... sorry n plz... hehee..."

I joined the steamboat gang here...
Yuenzz..near to Sunway Pyramid...it was the 2nd times I had been to there..



It had been the last 2months ago that I hang out to Sunway pyramid.. the most favourite shopping mall of me...
When I just dropped by the mall.. The sparkling light there really attracted to me... " COCo BAnana..." and the "OPERa..."
"....I had never been to this place... although heard that it was quite dangerous to go in.. but.. let's think another way.. Just go in for once.. Making it be the FIRst time of your LIFE.. Can I ..?? mayb during my birthday then... hahaa.. " I just thought it in my heart...
"..Omg.. hahaa... you just hope for the KL gate burger as ur birthday gift right..."
Ice hockey... in Sunway Pyramid...
"...if one day then... You are the one of them on the photo you take above..."
"... maybe.. is just a dream..."....
"...a dream while you are sleeping soundly on another night..."
"... just dream about it ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment