Thursday, March 11, 2010

Virus of the day...

It was sad..The virus that made me so sad yesterday night.. Drop of tears were running down when I was on bed at 12.00am..

Rushing for the assignment..suddenly..at 9.30pm..the antivirus system sent me a notification that "A virus has been detected in your system..." and the whole desktop turned to a dark page..with nothing at all.. My labtop-siao bai.. ws illed badly by the sudden strong virus..crying for pain.. I knew that..

The only solution was to reformat.. Luckily, my brother and his friend Cheng Aik who is expert in computer had helped me to diagnose and solve the problem.. Reformat the whole system within one hour time... Sorry to bother both of u n thx urs much much...

All the C-drive doc hd gone...Totally GONE..GONE..GONE.. Only the D-drive doc were still remained..No backup at the first..as the virus ws coming in such a sudden that...

I was really sad at that moment..not because I couldn't finish my assignment..stil hv time to continue it later on..but ws that my desktop wallpaper, "the little Donald duck n the dolphin on the blue calming sea" which I hd been used for two years time hd gone..Somemore..some of the memorable photo album,my food album, my secret recipi file, my Disney world album, movie,song n etc which ws created by me...All hd leaved me so far away that.. It was sad..when I thought of them...some are my heartly art work..Leaving me without prior notification..

Although siao bai ws fine ady now..but it ws just like a patient who was undergone a big surgery for its brain tumor cancer..and now it hd recovered itself without its memory that me n it hd devoloped up for the past two yrs..In front of siao bai..I tot it'l treat me like a stranger now.. Sad.. sad..n sad.. <:'>

No comments:

Post a Comment