Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Semester...

Tomorrow... is gonna to start class... 3weeks time of holidaysss... were ending fast...
Anyway... wishes us all... to start the new sem... with new hope n smile.... embraced with new challenge... new subjectss... new lec... new notess n etc etc...
... I still dont know... when can all my exam slips be corrected perfectly? without a single mistake or confusion... emm... it is of utmost of what I'm concerning with for every beginning of the new sem... but yet... 3sem left only... this problem still existed...
... no matter how long... how much time should I spend on... how tired the tedious procedure... I would do it right... wait for them to process for me...
....or... maybe... i was getting used to their "job efficacy..." by the way...
Hope for the BEST... ^^
N... NOGAPs... I hope that we can make it a success... although right now... emm... still slow in progression... Gambateh ba.... gambateh ahead...
... new semester... new hope...

1 comment: