Thursday, January 6, 2011

With just a small hope...

When can I donate my blood?

I'm waiting...

when i was reaching the weight of 45kg... I had a low iron level... they barred me from it that time...

when my iron level was back to normal... my weight dropped... underweight for that...

emm.. I was wondering... how can I gain more weight... not only to the purpose of blood donation... but to get a normal BMI... normal body weight that I yearned for long...

"...Am I genetically abnormal? ... " this question seemed like... always flashing through my mind... although I was getting the answer that it was not so...

I'm waiting... waiting for that day... to reach a normal body weight...

3 comments:

  1. Maybe should have a body checkup? Actually my BMI also below normal range..am thinking whether wanna go for a body checkup..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mun yin.. last time i did check up ady... but the doc said as long as u r healthy n disease free.. underweight till some extent shud be alright.. i just hope to get abov 45kg..n healthy.. i tink ur weight shud be ok.. dun worry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gal.. be gaining a bit more fat n weight.. will be perfect for u le.. hahaa!! stay pretty n healthy all the times..

    ReplyDelete