Thursday, January 27, 2011

PharmNigHt 2011...

PharmNight 2011 was just over... on one week time ago... on last saturday(21.1.2011)... in Flamingo Hotel, Ampang... PharmNight... making me to feel... time was running fast... the memory of joining the cat walking performance... during last pharmnight... still vividly etched on my mind...
ANoTHer year had past... I realized...
This year... the night was great... fabulous... n grand... with delicious dishes n good performancess... it was the first time that UM's VC was attending our function...
The ending of pharMNight 2011... marked the beginning of new journey of our batch... It was our turn to organize it for the coming... ....
emm... I couldnt imagine at the very beginning... I was in the higher committee... sorry... to say that... at that particular night... I felt a bit regret... to be accepting the position... as... never before... handling quite big a responsible's job.... somemore... I was just having "half past six knowledge" in leading n organizing event... Was I?
But... sometimesss.... I failed to resist the temptation of new challenge in life... finally... I had convinced myself... to try my very best ahead...
No matter how was the journey ahead... I knew... the journey was not alone...
" TOGETHER FOREVER"... it was my batch's motto...
... ... if that journey makes them happy and give me a smile and thank you these are all I
hope for ... .... ....

1 comment:

  1. gsl.. how r u recently? long time didnt hear from u..You are just who u r... dun worry..be confident.. i'm sure u awys hv a "heart" in doing everythingss... hahaa!! Happy CNY... keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete