Thursday, May 5, 2011

Irregular Heart beat..

Today.. perhaps... maybe will be my last time to take teh --> teh ooo ice with milk... (T_T)... actually... I liked this drink very much... ... but i seldom take it... I just have it once and once in a blue blue moon only... truly... ...



The last time that i had it was on last year, if not mistaken, once i drank it, I suffered from insomnia... for the 2 following days...

The drink keep on flashing my minds ady recently... although it is not having a special taste or what... but just gotta yearn for it... ... reasonless... ...

ANd today after my biotech paper... during lunch time... I ordered myself the teh.. (^^)... since a very long time that I didnt have a cold drink... woww... feeling a bit great to have it today...

EveNiNg time then... I had a nap... 10minutes later... ... I was awaked... Heart kept on pumping with "sound"... I laid down and slept again... OMG! I felt so UNEASY... ... uneasy... that my body was like sympathetically stimulated... I felt the irregular heart beat... ... ... it lasted for one hours+++... ....

now... feeling more better... but with a bit of uneasy... ...

I was worried... last two months ago.. mid of march... I had that "irregular heart beat" symptom.. it persisted for one hour too... but I didnt think so much...

ANd till recently... I had a new roomate... she was studying in Mahsa college, nursing course... and that day, her mum came and told me that her daughter was a girl with heart problem, now she was still taking calcium channel blocker- film coated verapamil 40mg per tablet per day... she showed me the drug...

I felt sympathetic to her... actually... ... although it was the 2nd week i stayed with her... but I got to know her condition well... and based on what she told me about the earlier symptoms... ... I... I...

I should think positively right? if I have the symptom again the third time on the following days or weeks or months then... I must be brave enough and go for a heart check... ...

"Prevention is better than cure..." ... be it a good or bad news... ...

Life is not just like one is deserving the "every good thing"... but sometimes... bad or sad thing do happen to us... ... we are the one who are trying to live with both of them...

Take good care of myself before I have the chance to take well care of other... right?

May the uneasiness go away on tomorrow... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment