Sunday, May 15, 2011

A sunday night...

Third year... Semester 2... was ended... Time flied... Coming September... it would be the Professional Level... ... I'm going to become a final year senior... ... the more I think... The further it drives me away n away... ....

Third year? A year to be remembered the most... A year to feel the so called "free" at sometimes... A year fulled with assignment n report... A year with less tests... A year with ... .... ... a lot more... ...

Memories surged through... velvetly blending with smoothies... .... sweet n sour... spicy n bitter... it was like a yesterday... it was the history of your life... history of your coursemates... history of your frineds...

Happy, joyful, tears, effortsss, obstacle, stack, enjoyable, etc etc... ... mixture of coloursss... ... colouring the pages of your history book... ...

I realized... I learned a lot throughout the year... but I still felt like a little sand on the ever calming deep blue sea.... ... ....

The holidays are kinda long this time... approximately 3months+++... ... Perhaps... it will be the very last time that the long holidays present in my U life... ...

Holidaying now?? emm... I still have a lot of things to follow up for the coming NOGAP... I still have to coordinate with other bureau throughout the programme... i still need to find a better way to save budget as much as i can from the hotel... ... anyway... I was having my short holidays now... ^^.... ... ((( let throw the job for a few days... )))

Hosital n community pharmacy attachment will be starting for me after NOGAP... ... looking forward to it... as I get the chance to experience and know more how would be my career look like in the future... ...

Suddenly... I have a feel to appreciate my holidays even more... I want to use them wisely... ... enjoyably.. n happily... for my drama-series... my movie... rest n sleep to the max whenever i can... my novels... my kithchen skill... self study of OTC drug... day-dreaming or... .... a lot more... .... but... holidays are short for me... ....

Whatever it is... ... life goes on... on itself...

The sunday night on my lovely bed at hometown... was the most blissful holiday that I have... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment